Thursday 9 January 2014

Local Talent.....

 

You never know when the day to day routine will change slightly and chuck in a couple of left hooks....

While working on a race car the other day I mentioned to my co - worker that a bit of Air Brushing would look okay on some panels....
"I've done a bit of that" says Mark...
"Oh really" I says, thinking to myself, Hmmmmm... the Pommie cricket team said they'd done a bit of batting...
"Have you got some photo's"?..
"I got a folder in the office with some of my work"...
"WOW" I says......
Never Judge a Spray painter on the size of his Gun..... Spray Gun......

All these have been done with a Spray Gun.....











 
 

The plastic covers in the folder were reflective but I didn't  want to take them all out to photograph....
You can still see the Class....


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 





 







 

 

 





 

 



Chief Sitting Bull......





No Prizes for guessing this Legend.....











 



For something completely different but a Classy effort no less.....

Leonie decided  that rainy dark nights on the NB can be used for.......




Completing a jig saw puzzle....
But what seemed to be an unsurpassable problem to me  to start with no picture of the finished puzzle, I couldn't find all the border pieces even...... Although I helpfully  did mention that those light blue pieces along the top border would probably be the sky.....



 
 A couple of nights later...... starting to take shape....




More nights later and showing a Bit of Leg....




And the finished picture...... About a week and a bit later.....

Off to get some flooding photos....

No comments:

Post a Comment